- Joined
- Apr 16, 2006
- Messages
- 6,408
It started shortly after I got my GTX470 and I installed the first set of 25x.xx drivers. I thought once they had a chance to mature a bit it would come back, but its been a view months now and I have a GTX480. I'm now working from home and have to leave the house for periods of a few hours and I would like to get the ability to put my PC to Sleep again so I don't just turn it on and off twice a day. I confirmed on 2 other PC that have NV cards and 25x.xx drivers that I can't get them to sleep (GTX285 and another GTX480), my notebook with the notebook versions of 25x.xx go to Sleep fine (9800M GTS). Any advice would be well appreciated.
I have tried unpluging all USB devices and putting it to sleep, but it just goes through the process and then powers back on, same deal. This all started with 25x.xx drives. I always use Driver Sweeper to clean drivers after I uninstall the old ones from Safe Mode.
I have tried unpluging all USB devices and putting it to sleep, but it just goes through the process and then powers back on, same deal. This all started with 25x.xx drives. I always use Driver Sweeper to clean drivers after I uninstall the old ones from Safe Mode.