I am running an Audigy 2 ZS and recently uninstalled my old drivers and got rid of everything "Creative" using the Driver Cleaner Pro tool. Now I am trying to update to the latest drivers listed on Creative's website (Jan 06) and get some of the other tools like EAX Console, etc. but cannot. I was able to install the drivers, but now when I try to install other things like the Console, the installshield comes back and says that the hardware cannot be found (meaning my card). Also, it seems like about every other time I go to Creative's site to get the Software Auto-Update, it says it cannot find any Creative hardware in my computer... but at the same time I'm playing music that comes through the speakers using the card!
What is going on? Do I need to install the drivers and all of the crap that came on the CD with the card first and then update or what? Can't figure out what's going on!
What is going on? Do I need to install the drivers and all of the crap that came on the CD with the card first and then update or what? Can't figure out what's going on!