• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with XP and HDD...help appreciated

Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
9
Hey everyone. Well I just formatted my C drive. Before I formatted I ran with my main drive (the one I just formatted) and then I had my other drive I use for other files, music, etc. Before I formatted my main drive, I unplugged the storage drive from the computer (IDE cable and power). Now I plugged it back in after the format and windows install, but for some reason, I can't access the files. Everytime I double click on the drive, it comes up with "The disk in drive D is not formatted, format now?" NO I DON'T WANT TO ****ING FORMAT IT! It's a 320 gb Western Digital CaviarSE Ultra ATA. Can anyone help me?
 
Back
Top