• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

problem with X-Fi software?

Matas

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
438
I have just installed the newest X-Fi beta drivers 9.0.1.
Everything is OK except that "Creative diagnostics" doesn't work.
Anybody have the same problem?
 
Well, i think u will have to wait for the full driver since this one is only a beta. I'm still using the driver they made in november. But it gives me this weird distortions sometimes in music, untill i go to reset to default settings. :rolleyes:
 
It's a beta-driver, problems/bugs are to be expected.

Terra - Like with all other beta-drivers...
 
I have rewritten creative diagnostics from the CD, which I get with my X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS. Now it is working fine.
 
Back
Top