theDreamer
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 2,513
I am having problems with my video play back on my computer, its new.
Basically I try Winamp, Windows Player, and I get nothing. Windows gives me the orange ! saying I am missing something, but I have no clue on what...
If I click on the Windows Player to find out what, it just comes up with some page saying encountered an error, to resolve download a plugin. Yet it gives no advice on what exactly...
~On a side note, it is mostly burned DVDs.
Thanks.
Edit: I know this is not exactly audio, but it involves the audio/video players.
Basically I try Winamp, Windows Player, and I get nothing. Windows gives me the orange ! saying I am missing something, but I have no clue on what...
If I click on the Windows Player to find out what, it just comes up with some page saying encountered an error, to resolve download a plugin. Yet it gives no advice on what exactly...
~On a side note, it is mostly burned DVDs.
Thanks.
Edit: I know this is not exactly audio, but it involves the audio/video players.