• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with video card or display?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcast

[H]ere for the Blow!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
754
Ok so I'm building my friends new computer and everything is running fine sorta.
The video card is 5770 and the monitor is a HP w2338h. I have it hooked up via HDMI so here is where the problem is
When I set the resolution to 1920x1080 I get this all the way around,
photo.jpg


In order to get rid of that I have to set the resolution to 1680x1050

So I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

Any help would be great, Thanks.
 
You need to go to the scaling options within CCC.

Open Catalyst Control Center

Click on "graphics"

Go to "desktop and displays"

Right click your display at the bottom, then click "configure"

Go to "Scaling options" at the top, then move the slider until it properly fits the display.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top