• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Problem with USPS delivery

blankwire

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
2,178
I sent out my copy of Battlefield 2 on November 1st, and I didn't hear anything from the buyer, so I assumed the package was delivered. On the 18th, the buyer sent me a PM asking if the package was sent out, and the tracking information said "Acceptance" when I looked at it.

I called USPS, and the person on the line said the package is probably sitting in the buyer's local post office. I sent him a PM asking him to give them a call, and he said he would the next day (the 25th). I've sent him another message since then, but I haven't heard anything (and he's been on in the past few days).

If he didn't get the package, I want to refund him, but I'm not hearing anything from the buyer, or getting any useful information about the package. He was PayPal verified, so even if the package isn't delivered it should still be mailed back to me, but it could be lost for all I know.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: This has been resolved.
 
I would wait it out. You have given him the information and it is really up to him to keep you updated or advise you if it is still not received. I'd wait, and let him get back to you, if need be. Don't refund him yet. He may have it and just be too lazy to update you. Some people once they receive the item, just don't follow up to update the seller, and I would not do anything else unless you hear otherwise. Your followup has been excellent. :)
 
I agree with CTSxViper.

Just keep your sent messages to him so you can prove you attempted to verify delivery and his satisfaction with the deal.

If people are too lazy to respond, I have to assume we have no further business.
 
I too agree with CTSxViper.

You've done all the necessary steps so far. Just wait a little longer. If the buyer still didn't get the package, I'm sure he would have contacted you about it. At least, it would be the logical thing to do.

Hopefully, he's probably just too busy playing Battlefield 2! ;-)
 
Back
Top