Problem with User jlqrb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met him in person to complete a purchase in seattle. Everything went smoothly at the time. As he is also a reviewer as was mentioned, really surprised he dropped the ball on this. Try directing him to this thread via pm.

Still shows his last log in here was the 3rd. Might try to contact him in another way. Or perhaps call if you have a number handy.
Code:
[H]ard|Gawd

Send Message
    User Lists

Last Activity: 11-03-2013 06:02 AM

3 PAGES...
NO REPLY
NO PM
NO MONEY...

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
07 Jul 2013 Payment ToXXXXXXX Completed ... -$155,00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
07 Jul 2013 Charge From Credit Card Completed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to:
XXXXXXXXXX (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$155,00 USD
Fee amount:
$0,00 USD
Net amount:
-$155,00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
07 Jul 2013
Time:
19:38:48 BRT
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $155,00 USD to XXXXXXXXXX with PayPal
Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$155,00 USD -

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *CHRISLEDENI".
Installments:

Shipment Information

Shipping Status:
Shipped

Reference Number:
U.S. Postal Service https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9405509699938613446512
( THE PROBLEM IS HERE )
HE MADE THE SHIPPING LABEL...BUT THE SHIPMENT NEVER HAPPENED

PHOTO:

2dsv.jpg

Service Type:
Priority Mail® (1-3 days)
Package Size:
Medium Flat Rate Box
Mailing Date:
07 Jul 2013
Signature Confirmation:
No
Display Postage Value on Label:
No
Shipping Insurance:
No

Ship From:

ANYWAY, I sent an email to the site where this guy works and with copy to all the adm and people who work with him...

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to send a refund but I can't send money to Brazil through paypal. I have a replacement card I can send out today if you want that though. Really sorry.

What about the memory you sent to me? It was only 2x4GB instead of 2x8GB as advertised.

Addressing the issues. I hope to have it all cleared up soon. Very sorry guys

Glad to see that there has been some contact. Hope everything gets resolved to the satisfaction of all involved.

I tried to send a refund but I can't send money to Brazil through paypal. I have a replacement card I can send out today if you want that though. Really sorry.

okay, I can get the new card and I'm waiting for the ship to Miami...

Are you seriously kidding me, I didn't see this thread before sending $170 to him for his R9 270X. It has been over 48 hours and he hasn't been on. *sighs* I was convinced by the 188-0-0 feedback but noticed that he hadn't set up his aliases on his heat profile page. Fuck.

Are you seriously kidding me, I didn't see this thread before sending $170 to him for his R9 270X. It has been over 48 hours and he hasn't been on. *sighs* I was convinced by the 188-0-0 feedback but noticed that he hadn't set up his aliases on his heat profile page. Fuck.

it seems he had take care of the issues. give him some time. it seems like he is slow

I am getting it all worked out and hope to have my rep back up soon. The new graphics card is shipped to Hot sauce, it is a current gen AMD card from the Volcanic Islands series when what he purchased was a last gen card. I am not sure what happened to the graphics card in the mail and the post office was no help at all. They would not even give me the $50 insurance all Flat rate packages come with because they could locate the package and that was enough for them to say you get nothing.

I am sending him the card though, which costs me money, because I never got the other one back or insurance from the post office, but I want him to get the card he paid for because I have sold a few other cards to him and I know he is a good trader

Thanks, got your tracking number. Hope you can sort out issues IRL because a trusted trader is hard to come by these days.

I am getting it all worked out and hope to have my rep back up soon. The new graphics card is shipped to Hot sauce, it is a current gen AMD card from the Volcanic Islands series when what he purchased was a last gen card. I am not sure what happened to the graphics card in the mail and the post office was no help at all. They would not even give me the $50 insurance all Flat rate packages come with because they could locate the package and that was enough for them to say you get nothing.

I am sending him the card though, which costs me money, because I never got the other one back or insurance from the post office, but I want him to get the card he paid for because I have sold a few other cards to him and I know he is a good trader

Sometimes if you push the issue with USPS they'll change their mind. Don't give up so easily.

The tracking number you gave me through PayPal is still sitting at "Electronic Notification Received" and it's been 3 days. Has it been shipped out at all yet?

Sometimes if you push the issue with USPS they'll change their mind. Don't give up so easily.

Just out of curiosity, for my own future reference (I've been burned by USPS on insured packages before) -- what does "pushing" the issue with USPS entail? Calling up Customer Service and griping? Writing a letter? etc.

Just out of curiosity, for my own future reference (I've been burned by USPS on insured packages before) -- what does "pushing" the issue with USPS entail? Calling up Customer Service and griping? Writing a letter? etc.

it means if you ask a 100 different usps agents the same thing one of them is bound to give you an answer you like.

basically bug the hell out of them till they give you what you want.

it means if you ask a 100 different usps agents the same thing one of them is bound to give you an answer you like.

This ^

or I keep going to my local branch and asking the same person over and over, sooner or later they get tired of hearing you and they can escalate it for you.

This ^

or I keep going to my local branch and asking the same person over and over, sooner or later they get tired of hearing you and they can escalate it for you.

Good to know, thanks.

Sooooo back on topic ;)

The tracking number you gave me through PayPal is still sitting at "Electronic Notification Received" and it's been 3 days. Has it been shipped out at all yet?

Any update on this being shipped or any satisfaction from this seller on anything?

It was delivered. I hope he responds to the thread and lets everyone know that he got the card

I hope that I can get replacement from jlqrb soon since he pm'ed me and told me that he would have the memory within 2 weeks since Nov 10th.

Hold up there just a sec. OP is hotsauce2007 and we haven't heard from him as to whether he's gotten his stuff yet or not ;)

Hold up there just a sec. OP is hotsauce2007 and we haven't heard from him as to whether he's gotten his stuff yet or not ;)

That's right... I guess the thread sort of went a little off topic with another issue, but with the same trader.

Since hotsauce2007 is from "Brazil." I would imagine it will take a good while to get to him then..

Depends on how it was shipped.

USPS First Class International = I hope not, usually two to three months, but there's no guarantee as to when or even IF (!) it arrives.
USPS Priority International = two to three weeks, guaranteed, with IIRC a customs number so that they can track it but you cannot :rolleyes:
USPS Priority Express Int'l = dunno, too expensive to even think about, for me.

...of course, those times are all "unless when they changed everything, they changed that too"... I've shipped Priority Int'l a grand total of twice, both with a Small Flat Rate Box. It wasn't cheap, but it got there intact, as did the contents. IIRC it took about two weeks each time, but both boxes were headed to Canada.

Hopefully hotsauce2007 will come in and make a post to get everyone updated. As jlqrb stated he shipped out another gpu to him on the 11-08-2013.

Hi

VGA delivered at MIAMI how I want ( I will ship to brazil soon ), everything is okay,
Thanks for all for the help...
I hope the another guy of memo get it soon too,

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back