problem with the p180

sleepydano

Limp Gawd
i love the way the case looks so much that i have to make a new system. :p

so here's my problem. i will be ordering an ABIT AV8 motherboard along with the antec p180. but because of the weird location of the 20pin and 4pin inputs on the ABIT AV8 (top left), will my psu be able to reach that location without rubbing on too much stuff? :(

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Showi...9+VIA+K8T800+Pro+ATX+AMD+Motherboard+-+Retail

thanks in advance

edit: oh yeah. ill also have a xp90 installed. if that makes a difference

i have the same location on my asus motherboard. i have an antec neopower psu and it fits under the mobo barley, almost didnt work, i had to strech it out a bit, but it works fine, you should be alrigt.

hm.. i dont have an antec psu and i rather not use an extension. it's probably gona cause some kind of weird problems.. BUT thanks a lot guys. appreciate the help :p

sleepydano said:
hm.. i dont have an antec psu and i rather not use an extension. it's probably gona cause some kind of weird problems.. BUT thanks a lot guys. appreciate the help :p

Dude, if its not longe nough its either get an extension, get a new PSU. You really don't have a choice.

This is one of the reasons I hate ABIT boards, there layouts always suck. I love my Asus A8V SLi Premium

which psu u using? maybe some1 has the same one and they can share whether it worked for them

i personally use a enermax noistaker 600w and it was able to reach the mobo without problems

Back