• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with the Accell Mini DP to DVI Adapter

geo111

n00b
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
44
Specifically, this is an Accell B087B-003J UltraAV miniDisplayPort/DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter.

Sometimes, the monitor connected to this adapter will go black or black with a a green or white horizontal line or band across the display.

I've swapped monitors and powered USB connections. I've wiggled the connections and ensured that everything is properly seated. So far, I have always been able to correct the problem by removing and reconnecting the USB plug. My opinion is that the adapter is defective.
 
Back
Top