Problem with SVM option on X-Fi

mokwai

n00b
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
2
Well the thing is, when i have SVM enabled on the creative control panel, everytime someone on teamspeak talks it instanctly lowers the sound of the game im playing. Same thing when listening to winamp or WMP, when someone speaks on teamspeak, it lowers the sound of the music and only gets to normal when they stop talking.

This actually a big issue for me, since i heard SVM is suposed to be a great feature for games, which alows you to hear the soften lower sounds a little bit higher when playing games ofcourse. Now the funny thing is, it doesnt hapen on my mates x-fi.

Any known solutions for this issue? I have an x-fi xtreamegamer fatal1ty btw
 
Turn SVM off. It's not something I use on my X-Fi and I don't miss it either.
 
Back
Top