- Joined
- Feb 22, 2016
- Messages
- 555
If not allowed this can be closed. There wasn't money exchanged yet as I was waiting for the build to arrive before paying. So I'm not out anything, but out of 70+ transactions on here this is my first problem I've encountered. I just wanted to give a heads up about them.
I was looking for a build for the volunteer fire department I am on. Had several replies and ended up going with one.
User - Zoop99
I was set to get a build from them on here. Started out fine, they told me on November 26th they were going to ship out on Dec 2nd due to holiday and family stuff. I then waited for a week and asked for an update on December 4th. December 5th they told me they were out of town a few days longer then expected, sent video of the machine in question to show me about it, and said they would be shipping it out the next day. December 10th I asked if they had shipped it out, and the same day they told me they did and would get me tracking when they got home.
I have not heard back from them since and have tried to reach out a couple times. I am not sure if they have been online or not since. They have their profile locked down.
I was looking for a build for the volunteer fire department I am on. Had several replies and ended up going with one.
User - Zoop99
I was set to get a build from them on here. Started out fine, they told me on November 26th they were going to ship out on Dec 2nd due to holiday and family stuff. I then waited for a week and asked for an update on December 4th. December 5th they told me they were out of town a few days longer then expected, sent video of the machine in question to show me about it, and said they would be shipping it out the next day. December 10th I asked if they had shipped it out, and the same day they told me they did and would get me tracking when they got home.
I have not heard back from them since and have tried to reach out a couple times. I am not sure if they have been online or not since. They have their profile locked down.