problem with seller :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaland

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
270
having a problem with member RS3RS, I purchased his Acer 21.5" lcd from him on 6/7/11.
on 6/10/11 i sent him a pm about getting me some tracking info, he responded with

RS3RS said:
bamaland said:
i know your busy man, but if you could get me the tracking number# that would be cool..

Hey, sorry for the delay. I had the girlfriend take it with her to work to ship off yesterday (she works at a pack & ship place) and she still has the receipt in her car with the tracking #. I'll call her at lunch and see if she can read it off to me.


haven't heard from him since, i opened a paypal dispute on the 12th, and still havent heard a peep. he has logged on quite a few times but never gives me any reply..

people please be aware and if you bought from him open a dispute asap.

I've tried emailing, messaging via here pm, messaging him on ebay and via paypal to no avail. I just hope i get my money back since i didnt use a cc and it was just $ i already had in my paypal :/


here is his forsale thread.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1613799
 
Because they're difficult people? ;)

But in all honesty, that's extremely irresponsible of the seller. As a seller, you should either be A) well organized to make your life easy, or B) be willing to spend the extra time/money fixing problems that were caused by your lack of organization.
 
just wanted to update, last night paypal decided the case and i received a full refund.

still no contact from seller :/
 
I see he doesn't have a heatware account. Interesting.
 
His FS: thread should be locked to prevent future happenings
yes it should

I see he doesn't have a heatware account. Interesting.

yea.. but his 10yr [h] account + his ebay (which i msg'd him thru) made me say ok..


another weird thing, when i escalated the claim it went straight to being reviewed by PP and was refunded in full within 48 hours :confused: usually that process would take a week!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top