Problem with Riddick: Butcher Bay

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
5,210
I installed this game on a friends reccomendation, and when i try to run the game it freezes on the opening disclaimer screen...ive uninstalled/reinstalled and it did nothing...

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
 
I'd take off all my overclocks and try again, If that didn't work I'd would try diffrent video drivers. The game works great on my computers. I think there are some patches out for it as well.
 
Mongose101 said:
I'd take off all my overclocks and try again, If that didn't work I'd would try diffrent video drivers. The game works great on my computers. I think there are some patches out for it as well.
I have patched it, my video card it currently not overclocked, and my CPU OC is rock solid...I will try the video drivers.
 
I am using the video drivers that came with BF 2, I think 77.30? these have worked well for me with Riddick. Hope you get it going it's a great game, well worth playing..

Mongoose
 
Yea changing drivers does nothing, when i get home, i will try to take my OC off when i get home...that will suck though :(
 
Must have XP SP1 installed to work. Also, try the latest drivers. I've had problems with the video drivers in this game.

Hope you get it working, as it rocks!
 
Back
Top