• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with RAID1 on Maximus V Formula/ThunderFX

BluDog

n00b
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
52
I just experienced a major problem with my system early this morning. System which has 2 RAID1 sets configured crashed and was unbootable. I restored backup from a week ago but apparently the RAID setup did not exist when I restored it. Should have waited till the next day as this occurred at 4am. As a result I am now booting into Win 7 x64 without Raid. I subsequently copied everything from the C drive to the second SAMSUNG and wonder whether it is possible to set up RAID now that I have 2 identical drives or do I have to delete the two drives, reformat them, and then install Intel RST from my Asus mb disette and finally transfer everything via my backup to the RAID1 drives? Or is there a faster way? I have no idea why the Intel RST crashed.

Thanks,
/* Phil */
 
Back
Top