Problem with P8P67 WS ! TPM Error code 19

DouglasteR

Gawd
Hi guys !

After almost 2 months of wait, the p8p67 WS arrived and i quickly setup everything.

However, after pressing power button, the TPM LED shows lots of numbers and then after the FF the Pc shutdown.

It then power up again alone, and the TPM LED is showing 19

Then it shutdown and again the TPM shows 19

I have 2x4gb Ripjaws 2000 (1600) and cant even get to post.

Can i get some help please ! I cant believe after months of wait (and a rape from Customs Taxes) i will not be able to even boot. :mad:

Does your board have a "Mem OK" button?

If it does, then press and hold that. It should get you past post and into the bios. Upgrade the bios to the latest available and then clear the cmos.

I find it best to enter all the ram timings manually.

Good luck! :)

Even pressing the memok! button didnt solve the issue, it still hangs at error code 19 (with memok! led blinking :( )

I cant get to post, dammit, ill try with another memory set from a friend of mine,

Last edited:
Damn, this is really frustrating.

Already tested with 3 dif brands of memory and it always hangs in the error code 19 !

If i remove all the memory in the system, the led shows error 22 no memory installed !

Anyone have an insight on this :( ?

Have you tried different sticks in different slots? Pressing Mem OK each time.

Clear the cmos first too... either by the push button or the jumper. My delux had a few problems before I did this.

Maybe a lucky combo may exist for long enough to flash the bios, with luck!

I don't know if code 19 is the same for each board,but my ASROCK P67 Extreme 6 did the same thing although it worked for a week,the code 19 turned out to be a dead CPU..

Have you tried different sticks in different slots? Pressing Mem OK each time.

Clear the cmos first too... either by the push button or the jumper. My delux had a few problems before I did this.

Maybe a lucky combo may exist for long enough to flash the bios, with luck!

Already did that with 3 sets of different brand memory, no luck :mad:

I don't know if code 19 is the same for each board,but my ASROCK P67 Extreme 6 did the same thing although it worked for a week,the code 19 turned out to be a dead CPU..

Well, accordly to the p8p67 ws manual, error code 19 is when it cannot initialize the chip :confused: . The strange thing is that when i powerup WITHOUT any memory on the board, the error led change to 22 (wich isnt in the manual) and the system beeps for "no memory found"

One thing that worth mention is that my CPU is an 2600k ES ! Can it be related ? :(

Thanks for the help guys.

I carefully inspect the pins with an mangnifier lens and they not appear to be damaged or bended.

cpusocket.jpg

Ah man, this sucks so much, i choose the best mobo by build quality, an already tested processor that loves to overclock and a sure compatible memory and even doing all, this happens to me :(

Guys, just an update !

It appears that my CPU as being an ES, isnt recognized by the original BIOS of the P8p67 bios. The seller will contact ASUS to see what can be done by BIos !

Thanks for the help.

I suppose that's good news then! Pity you can't borrow another cpu and flash it yourself :(

I hope you get it sorted tho!

Oh no!

Same for me really... I'm out in the countryside so everything is mail order or nothing.

Good luck in your search and I'm sure you'll hunt one down! :)

Back