Im having problems ocing my xfx 7800gt. First of all my detect optimal frequencies gives me at the highest clocks of 457/1.06. My card comes stock 450/1.05. I have a zalman700-cu cooler on there and plenty of airflow, and tried all different driver versions.
Almost all oc clocks that i try, the system seems to lock up during gaming. I saw many other people saying they get clocks of <470/1.10 and perfectly stable. My card seems to lock up a few times a day, even if im not ocing it much at all.
If anyone else is having similar problems id like to hear. I want to make sure something isnt wrong with my card.
Almost all oc clocks that i try, the system seems to lock up during gaming. I saw many other people saying they get clocks of <470/1.10 and perfectly stable. My card seems to lock up a few times a day, even if im not ocing it much at all.
If anyone else is having similar problems id like to hear. I want to make sure something isnt wrong with my card.