Ok so i have had my set of Sony MDR-D55s for years, and they use to be the best things ever. Well i just recently did away with my speakers for my computer and had been using a set of gaming head phones with a mic on them, but i wasnt really happy with how they fit for long periods of time, so i dug out my old D55s and everything sounds like it is under water.
I tried them on a few different computers and an MP3 player and they all sound the same, all the vocals are horribly distorted, but if it is just an accustical song it sounds fine. I have had to replace the cord once before because i was only getting the left channel, and they are really expensive because it has that mini mini plug on one end.
Anywho what coudl be wrong? It almost sounds liek they are blown... what can i do?
Thanks for any help guys!
I tried them on a few different computers and an MP3 player and they all sound the same, all the vocals are horribly distorted, but if it is just an accustical song it sounds fine. I have had to replace the cord once before because i was only getting the left channel, and they are really expensive because it has that mini mini plug on one end.
Anywho what coudl be wrong? It almost sounds liek they are blown... what can i do?
Thanks for any help guys!