• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

problem with my home theater unit

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
8,101
I got an Aiwa AV-D58 as a gift, well lately its been anything but working for me..


When I plug it in it gets power but wont turn on all the way? I'm suspecting a power supply problem I've checked for lose wires and no luck on that.


Anyone here have past exp with Aiwa's doing this and can I fix it or what?
 
Back
Top