• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with my Dell 3200MP

3Tripnip

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
1,035
Hey!

I'm having a weird problem with my Dell 3200MP DLP HD projector. Please see pics so you can see what I'm talking about. One is with the camera flash, the other is without:

3200MP_01.jpg


3200MP_02.jpg


From what I've read about DLP projectors, it almost looks like the color wheel is messed up. Any ideas on how I can fix it? It doesn't have any of it's warranty left, so I'm willing to rip it apart if I know what to look for. Any help would be great. Thanks!

-Ben
 
Back
Top