Hi guys...I've had this problem for a while now...And it's been bothering me for real..
Speaker System: Creative Inspire T7700
Sound Card: X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
The problem:
It's a volume problem for the most of it...All of the speakers work properly, except for the Front Left speaker, when the volume is low, it doesn't work, I have to raise the volume to make it work, and even if I do that, it'll still not work properly, it'll only work when there a hit with bass(games: a grenade will turn it on and it'll go off as soon as the nade's sound goes out, music: bass found in reggae music or continuous bass, or drum bass will keep it working as long as these are available only)
When I use headphones, the problem is gone...It works even fine with headphones while the setting is set on 7.1 speakers instead of Headphones...
Please help me guys...This thing is killing me >.> I can't keep the volume too high at all times, I'll get kicked from home
Thanks in advance
Tj
Speaker System: Creative Inspire T7700
Sound Card: X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
The problem:
It's a volume problem for the most of it...All of the speakers work properly, except for the Front Left speaker, when the volume is low, it doesn't work, I have to raise the volume to make it work, and even if I do that, it'll still not work properly, it'll only work when there a hit with bass(games: a grenade will turn it on and it'll go off as soon as the nade's sound goes out, music: bass found in reggae music or continuous bass, or drum bass will keep it working as long as these are available only)
When I use headphones, the problem is gone...It works even fine with headphones while the setting is set on 7.1 speakers instead of Headphones...
Please help me guys...This thing is killing me >.> I can't keep the volume too high at all times, I'll get kicked from home
Thanks in advance
Tj