bassballboy
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2007
- Messages
- 526
So I got a Meizu Player a while ago from buy.com. I just turned it on today for the first time, and to my disbelief, it CONSTANTLY cycles, like a button is stuck. I tried resetting it to no avail, and clearing it completely. Also tried to see if the install disk offered anything, and it didn't.
One interesting this is that when I hold down the return button it takes me to a screen that says "Touch Error" and to hit menu to exit, or play to calibrate, but it does nothing when I hit or hold down the play button.
Is there any ways to fix this?
One interesting this is that when I hold down the return button it takes me to a screen that says "Touch Error" and to hit menu to exit, or play to calibrate, but it does nothing when I hit or hold down the play button.
Is there any ways to fix this?