• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with Maxtor One touch II external hard drive

Orr

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
478
I have a maxtor one touch II 250Gb external HDD which has recently been coughing up delayed write failures. Sometimes I will be able to open up the drive and view the contents but trying to move anything or access anything will cause these errors to come up.

What can I do about it? Are there any apps I can use to test its integrity?
 
Back
Top