• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with Gigabyte 7N400 Pro2...any help?

jag0666

n00b
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
1
I've tried looking at Gigabyte's site with no help.

I have a GA-7N400, a brand new AthlonXP 2500 w/barton core. I'm just wondering if there is a certain FSB/multiplier combination you must have for this CPU to work correctly? I have it auto and I get the no video signal. I can hear the HD start up but no signal. I've tried various sticks of RAM, HDs, video cards, power supplies, and CPUs...all that are known to work in other systems.

Can anyone offer any help? :(

thanks :)
 
Back
Top