• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with Fujifilm Finepix S3000

onetheless

n00b
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
16
I've had the camera for two or three years now and a short while back the buttons stopped functioning. I was able to take the pictures off the memory card, switch between playback and camera modes, and look at the LCD screens message of setting the date. However, I can't hit "Menu/OK" or "Back" to set the date or use the camera at all. When in the camera mode I can't even take a photo with that message there. :(

Has anyone had a similar problem with this camera or any camera for that matter? If no one has had this problem the question is more what should I do? Find a local camera shop, call Fujifilm up, or what?
 
Back
Top