Problem with Foz2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamal007

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys

Need some advice here

I recently bought an xbox 360(bare system no controller, no hd) from him for $220 shipped from Canada . He said he shipped them out on 3/02 and gave me a tracking number...

Its 3/22 now and i havent received the item yet.. The tracking has not been updated yet..
He said to call Canadapost which i did, and Canadapost said that i have to contact the seller for anything.

I asked him to contact Canadapost but only after 3 days after that ( he online at least twice a day). He didnt say anything about it. He just said its stuck at the customs and should be release anytime soon

I asked him a few times nicely.. Real nice about the situation but he doesnt seem to care.. he online , opened up a new thread, posts up replies and ignore my message.

I then get abit upset and send him a message and i got this reply back:

"fuck you, its not my fault its canadapost, its stuck at customs and it could be released at anytime they said. I told you already I garantee its there. Sometimes shit gets stuck there and takes forever for it to clear, happens rarely but there is nothing i can do"

Well. What u think should i do?
I plan to dispute this with Paypal.
He's very rude an uncooperative ( pmed him almost everyday).

Need some help guys

My heat is under kamal007 (im not that new..Good buying and selling)

I work with Canadian truckloads everyday - Full truckloads across the border and artwork that comes via every carrier you can think off across the border.

I smell shenz on this one. He should be able to call customs since he was the one who shipped and find out whats going on right away. It just doesnt get "held" at customs for random x days. There's always a reason and they will tell you. One reason could be because it's over certain xxx dollar amount and the receiver needs to pay taxes etc. He is soley responsible for getting the console to you especially since he has cash in hand and you have no console. I would directly make him responsible for finding out where your package is or demand a refund. If you can still dispute it after he becomes uncooperative. Then I would do so.

Does the tracking # work? What's the status?

yea does the tracking number even work? I sent out a videocard last week and the tracking# is working, but the package has sat for a week, under an hour from my home:rolleyes: if the tracking # works then he did infact send something( i hope) if its not working I would ask for some proof he sent an xbox, On my reciept from canada post it tells me what I have shipped and all info I need for tracking(usually can track my package 12hrs later)

He indeed send me something

heres the tracking

CX 160 727 297 CA

but it has not been updated since 3/4

He should take like 5 mins off and call the customs to check things out but he doesnt seem to care

he once told me that i have done my part which is shipping and thats it..

but i never replied rudely to him..:)

your package is in the same place the videocard I sent out, I hope the same doesnt happen to me, I do believe your package is at the airport though, becuase once my packages leave there they end up either delivered or they make there way to another sorting plant.
I dont how big of a hassle it would be but could you possibly phone CP and see whats up, that package has sat for way to long.

his job is to ensure it gets delivered to you.
Because you have done your part.. aka sent payment.

exactly...thats what i told him...should i pull the button on the dispute?

ill let him to reply here first i think and let see what he has to say

your package is in the same place the videocard I sent out, I hope the same doesnt happen to me, I do believe your package is at the airport though, becuase once my packages leave there they end up either delivered or they make there way to another sorting plant.
I dont how big of a hassle it would be but could you possibly phone CP and see whats up, that package has sat for way to long.

i did call CP and they told me to get back to the seller to track the item ( the seller said the item is at the customs and i just have to wait)

Before everyone starts bashing me here, (thanks for making me look like a deuschebag kamal, much appreciated) I called canadapost, this has never happened to me before. The guy(canadapost) was rude to me and wasn't helpful at all. He told me it was most likely at customs and it will need to be cleared. I had no idea I could call customs to fix this until I read what someone posted. I do know that the importer pays for custom fee's so I dont understand why I would have to look after that, but anway I'll clearly call customs tomorrow. Getting mad and rude was because I have 5 PM's a day (from kamal) saying the same thing when I've already called canadapost and he told me I have to wait for it to clear. I have never ripped someone off or would ever do that. The things I sell are always in perfect shape and I sell at good rates. This has never happened to me before and the Canadapost guy led me to believe I was to wait. The guy at Canadapost is clearly an idiot if he could'nt of just told me to call customs. So I apologize for him being an idiot.

Foz

im sorry fozz but im in the desperate situation here.. i hope we can get this settle... u got like 5pm's from me a day but didnt care to reply to any of them?
i just need some updates..theres nothing to be lose at your side since u already got your money but put yourself in my shoes ;) ull understand it...

sometime a simple pm will make things better.. communication is the key here...

I dont know about sending stuff from USA to Canada, but I sent stuff from the UK to canada and it got stuck at canadian customs for 2 weeks before it was sent back on a plane to the UK.

For the 2 weeks it was at customs it was trackable as it said that it was in customs but it didnt say why then one day I checked the tracking number to see if it had moved and I noticed it had been stuck on a plane and shipped back to the UK, so a 2 week wait at canadian customs can happen cuz it happened to me.

NEVER EVER FORGET TO WRITE ON THE PARCEL A SENDERS ADDRESS, AS IT WONT GET PAST CANADIAN CUSTOMS, as that was the reason that my parcel got returned.

I had a low value item ($40) shipped from Canada to the US.. The seller shipped it on 2/20. I did not recieve it until 3/15. Was this the sellers fault? No. Shipments are just slow from Canada.

All depends on luck I suppose. I had a stick of ram shipped from Canada to the US and it took 2 weeks, but then I've also had other items shipped that only took a couple days. Either way, it sounds like both sides have been doing their part and customs is just being very slow.

Update: turns out Kamal gave me a whacko address and the parcel got stuck in sortation because it most likely doesn't know where to go. The address has some
"VU Station B ######" in it and the lady had never seen that before, so now they have to track down the package which takes 5-7 business days. So mods can you please delete this thread so my selling reputation doesn't go down the drain because someone else made a screw up and is now trying to make me look bad. An apology would be great kamal.

Thanks

Bye

Well.. the address is not an issue here.. Thats my paypal confirmed address, billing address for 4 credit cards, 2 bank accounts and several more..i never had any problem with the address either the shipment in the us or overseas (Hong Kong)..

so the address is not an issue here..:)

All depends on luck I suppose. I had a stick of ram shipped from Canada to the US and it took 2 weeks, but then I've also had other items shipped that only took a couple days. Either way, it sounds like both sides have been doing their part and customs is just being very slow.

thankyou, glad not everyone is against me here

edit... kamal, the address could be an issue here because this is your first time importing something (I bet your not going to do it again with this trouble, but the lady was 'boggled' when I gave her your paypal address, she said that was very odd and had not seen that type of address before, and said thats whats most likely the problem). Lets wait and hear back from them, they will probably find it sitting at the Mississauga sortation plant. After that I will contact you to 100% check where you want this item shipped. It is not my responsibility to have a proper international address, that is yours completely. We will get this resolved, im not ignoring you, just frustrating considering your blaming me for this mishap.

Foz

I have to add my 2 cents, as I have just had a positive transaction with foz. Although it took a while for me to get it (could have been on my end too cause I am at APO), it arrived as promised. I am not one of those that pm's until it arrives, but even when it did arrive with a small discrepancy it was easily worked out. Foz was very forthright and the transaction finalized with no problems.
I think It is easy to jump the gun with all these ppl getting trolled recently, but I have to say that this is not one of the ones to worry about.
I hope that helps to ease a little tension, but i do understand that money is money
Hope this works out for the best...good luck

Still... more then 3 weeks to ship (and counting) and moderately suspicious behavior I'd say go for that paypal dispute. Like you said it is the sellers job to get you the product in a timely fashion.

There should be a clear answer on this package shortly. Customs seems to be taking a rather longer time than normal. I'm glad you guys got communication back however it seems that one party wants the thread deleted before its resolved.

Come on guys I know the grown up thing can be done here I have faith in you.

paypal disupte? I have to wait for canadapost to find the package now. Why the hell would there be a paypal disupute? Theres nothing I can do until the package is tracked down.

Also its not even at customs, it never made it there because of the address. She said its most likely at a sortation plant sitting there and tracking it down takes 5-7 business days.

Still... more then 3 weeks to ship (and counting) and moderately suspicious behavior I'd say go for that paypal dispute. Like you said it is the sellers job to get you the product in a timely fashion.

That's true, but anytime you ship with any sort of shipping service, you're at their mercy. This is especially true with international shipping. I can understand the buyer being a bit antsy here due to the long time the package has been in transit. All you've got to go on is the seller's word basically.

Foz, perhaps you could get a canadapost employee to personally notify kamal by phone or email of the package's status. I've found most postal workers are nice enough to do small things like that. Heck, the workers at my post office give me free packing tape every time I ship something just so they don't have to worry about something falling out and me needing to file a claim.

This would imply that Foz has your phone number or email address, Kamal. At least this would settle the trust dispute, leaving this an unfortunate incident of canadapost being a pita.

OP and seller, you two need to work this out in private since you're in communication.
Seller: Ignoring PMs is unacceptable
OP: Extra patience with international shipping is always required.

If this thread does end up needing to be reopened, pm me or another mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back