Problem with Borg- was working fine, now not producing

Brav

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
268
this is what I have been getting. Nothing has changed. This is my office desktop

[16:19:23] + Attempting to get work packet
[16:19:23] - Connecting to assignment server
[16:19:23] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:19:23] (Got status 403)
[16:19:23] + Could not connect to Assignment Server
[16:19:23] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:19:23] (Got status 403)
[16:19:23] + Could not connect to Assignment Server 2
[16:19:23] + Couldn't get work instructions.
[16:19:23] - Error: Attempt #88 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry.


 
The 4 or so last attempts all were up and running according to the site you gave me. I have restared it a couple times. I am running the graphical client however.
 
Brav said:
The 4 or so last attempts all were up and running according to the site you gave me. I have restared it a couple times. I am running the graphical client however.
thats your problem...you are running the GUI client ;)

if you recently upgraded to IE7....that my be the cause too
 
Make sure you did not click on " use IE settings to connect to the internet."

unclick that if you did click. Default settings don't use IE settings.

That should solve your issues.
 
Back
Top