• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with Audigy 2 ZS while playing games

Dachink

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
279
I'm having a problem where the only sound coming from my soundcard would be a long beep while playing FEAR and sometimes I can still play and sometime not but when I exit and use foobar to play music, it would play fine . When I play a game like Guild Wars, I get a popping/crackling noise. Anyone know what the problem could be?
frown.gif
 
Back
Top