• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

problem watching videos

joses0

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
138
well I got the PNY 6800 gt and all fine, but when I play some movie is look weird the movie, like a lot of tint red, and can't see the others colors when I watch the movies

any1 can help me pls
 
What drivers are you using? Some of them have screwy default color settings for video overlay; try going into your nVidia display panel, open the Color Correction tab, and select Overlay/VMR from the drop down menu. Then click Restore Defaults at the bottom, click OK, and try playing a movie to see if that helped.
 
Back
Top