• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem w/ my Audigy Gamer

Retne

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
240
Well I have the setup in my sig and a problem cropped up a while ago on my desktop. I didn't bother with it since I didn't use my desktop much but now I'm going to be using my desktop for some time and would like to have the problem fixed.

The audio keeps on going from regular volume to no volume for no reason. I'm not sure exactly when this started happening but it wont stop. I don't have the latest drivers but I'm fixing that as we speak and have little hope this will work. The problem is not specific to winamp or any other program but does it to any and all sound coming from the speakers(heck when I boot the boot noise starts out at normal volume and fades to nothingness before it even finishes).

Anyone haveany ideas on what this could be? It's driving me up the wall and through the roof. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
 
Back
Top