Problem w/ Linksys BEFW11S4 password

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNsAnE_crAzY

Limp Gawd
I know you can re-set the password on the router by using a pin on the button in back. But I auctually need to retreive the password or get passed it my step dad decided to be an ass and change the pass to router the reason re-setting it isn't an option is b/c our internet is PPoE so i'd need the login info for that if i reset it. which he wont give me. I'm moving in nov. so i wont have to worry bout people messing w/ my router but i need to foward some ports and i can't do it unless i get in.

Thanks

Can't help you. Negotiate with your stepdad about forwarding ports, but the forum isn't going to go behind his back for you.

Buy your own router and pay for your own internet access, and then maybe you'll have some say about it.

iNsAnE_crAzY, we cannot help you circumvent the security policy set on your network, which includes cracking passwords/aiding in the retrieval of passwords from other people's equipment.... I suggest you speak to your step-dad, I would imagine the lockout was for a reason, which you may conveniently not be telling us (like it makes a difference to us though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back