• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Problem w/ Leadtek Winfast 2000

csquat

n00b
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
20
I have the Leadtek Winfast XP 2000 pro 8 bit TV tuner card. The problem that I have is, since I updated to the latest drivers and PVR program, my recorded files are broken up into 1 gig chunks. I've tried setting the limit of file sizes to 10 gigs, but no mater what I try to record, everything is broke up into chunks of .99 gigs.
I had not had this problem untill I updated to the latest PVR software, and to make a long story short, I used to be able to burn a 2 hour movie directly to DVD, now I have to join 6 files together which takes considerably longer.
I've tried every MPEG 2 format, and I get the same results.

And darnit, it worked fine for a year but, I did not buy a card for more hours of frustration than the hours it worked.
 
So.....I guess the obvious question is....can you go back to the previous version of drivers that worked fine?
 
I have the 31219 drivers - I can mail em to ya. Or I have the 31216 drivers and app - 18 meg though. I can upload somewhere if you have the space. Let me know...
 
Back
Top