• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem taking screen shots.

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
4,308
So this problem only seems to exist in DX10/11 games. Basically if I am in-game and hit the print screen button, when I go to paste it in paint or something it comes out as a white screen. So really, there is no screen shot. If I do the same in a DX9 game it works no problem. Anyone know what's up with this?
 
Back
Top