sitheris
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2004
- Messages
- 1,787
I just bought a dell 2005fpw, and decided to hook up my ps2 to it. I have the video going into the composite input of the monitor. I went to radio shack and picked up an adapter that converts the RCA plugs to an analog plug, and I have that plugged into the Line In jack of my Audigy 2 ZS.
My problem is that the sound is very echo-ey when playing the PS2. I tried messing with the CMSS settings, and I tried using the Mic jack. Is there any better way to hook a PS2 up other than the way I'm trying to do it?
My problem is that the sound is very echo-ey when playing the PS2. I tried messing with the CMSS settings, and I tried using the Mic jack. Is there any better way to hook a PS2 up other than the way I'm trying to do it?