• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem running Primie95

pOwErEd By NOS

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 10, 2005
Messages
72
Ok so I decided to run Prime95 on my computer for a bit about a week ago since UD was down. I noticed that eventhough my computer seemed pretty stable it wouldn't run Prime95 without erroring after a few mins. I was running my CPU at 2.25Ghz@1.65v. I lowered the CPU down to the stock 1.8Ghz at 1.525v (its what the BIOS told me stock is). Now it runs Prime95 perfectly for 8+ hours. My question is what could be causing my CPU to not run? My temps were 47-51C unter full load. Was I running to much volts or not enough?

Socket mobile 2400+ 45w
MSI VIA KT600 KT6V-LSR
512MBx2 Value RAM
ATI 9800pro
 
Mobile Bartons....hell...they can take 2.1+ volts if you have the proper cooling. I ran mine at 2.00 on air with a average cooler. Not recommending it, but it can be done with proper cooling tricks.
 
Back
Top