Problem installing IPB

Drunken_King

Weaksauce
Hello Everyone. A couple days ago I got the idea of turning on Apache on my MacBook and installed PHP and Mysql so I could run a test IPB for Mod Testing. So I set up everything without a hitch, extracted IPB into my webserver directory but when I went to set it up i ran into a problem. I fire up the installer and as soon as I hit the database page info I fill out all the information and when I press next it says, No Such File or Directory. So I thought maybe I was missing a file, but all were there. Went to my main web server and extracted the same zip, and installed IPB and it installed without a hitch so no files were missing from the zip folder. I extracted it on my MacBook like 10 times with no avail. Always the same No such file or directory error right after the Database info page. And for the record phpBB 3 and Vbulletin installed with no errors. So what could be the problem with IPB Installer? My MacBook is Running Snow Leopard, Apache 2.2.13, mySQL 5.1.42, php 5.2.12. My main web Server is running Windows Server 2003 and same Apache mysql and php version as the macbook.

Last edited:
Back