Oct 3, 2006 #1 J Jon855 [H]ard DCOTM January 2008 2FA Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 12,133 I'm running GPU Client and I'm getting couple of this http sent failure, cannot connect to assignment server, retrying every 30 seconds... Anybody getting the same thing?
I'm running GPU Client and I'm getting couple of this http sent failure, cannot connect to assignment server, retrying every 30 seconds... Anybody getting the same thing?
Oct 3, 2006 #2 Z zim01 Gawd Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 1,004 yup....about 6 tries....don't think they knew the response to this client
Oct 3, 2006 #3 J Jon855 [H]ard DCOTM January 2008 2FA Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 12,133 zim01 said: yup....about 6 tries....don't think they knew the response to this client Click to expand... Now that cannot be a bad thing can it?
zim01 said: yup....about 6 tries....don't think they knew the response to this client Click to expand... Now that cannot be a bad thing can it?
Oct 3, 2006 #4 Z zim01 Gawd Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 1,004 I'm on my 10th try and no new work unit