Problem booting 1060

snoopikus

n00b
Hi

I got some weird problem with my GPU 1060. I recently changed from 570GTX into 1060GTX, and my PC is not always boot into windows. It randomly goes this way:
1) I press the button and it goes all okey into windows 10
2) The Bios goes ok, and then my monitors going black and nothing happens. I need to press the reset button and then everything goes fine. Its very irritating problem and I dont know how to fix it.

I formated the disk, so the windows 10 is brand new, so its not drivers. Any other sugestion ?

I got Intel i5 750 CPU, MSI P55-CD53 Motherboard, 8GB DDR Ram and PSU 750W Aerocool. The monitors are conected with HDMI cable and DVI-D cable.

It is SO the drivers I suspect. How were they installed? You install them manually or Windows downloaded them?

Try updating the BIOS. I've had this happen before and it seems a newer BIOS (in my case) fixed it.

Hi

The bios is the newest I can download via MSI Live update 1.90, yest its quite old ~2010 but MSI hasn;t released the new one.

I also downloaded the newest Nvidia drivers (clean install) and yet, no changes, today PC goes past BIOS post menu and then "Monitor going to sleep" promp... reset and everything is fine...

Back