Problem accessing User CP page

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigerian_businessman

[H]ard|Gawd
For some reason I can't get into my control panel. I am asked continually to log in, I do, and it either asks me again or forwards me back to the main forum listing. Any ideas?

I made a small video of the problem that I am uploading to youtube as I write this.

Have you cleared your cookies? Shut down your browswer and restarted it? Cleared cached files?

Hmm.

Well, whatever it is, it was fixed by switching to IE. I dont know if it's on my end or if it is something in the new forum upgrade that doesn't mesh well with opera, although I was able to access it as recently as last night w/ opera.

It's probably on my end, although I can't figure out what would have caused it since I've changed nothing since the last time I accessed the CP in Opera.

Ok odd. I closed the browser down and restarted it and that didn't fix it. I closed the hardforum tab and re-opened it and that didn't fix it.

Then, I closed all tabs, then closed the browser, then reopened the browser and opened Hardforums with a new tab and now it works again :)

I swear sometimes my computer is posessed. Sorry for the false alarm, and all your help :)

I just used the latest version of Opera without issue.

As noted a post or so back, shut down the browser and restart it. Opera is notorious for being slow with VBulletin from my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back