• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Probably not the smartes ? but...

menace2society

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
231
How do you tell if the processor you are buying is a step D0:confused: The reason I ask is I just ordered a I7 920 from amazon and I'm hoping I got the right one, if not I want to send it back without opening it. Thanx for the advice in advance. Menace
 
look on the label on the side of the box. if the S SPEC is SLBEJ, then you have a D0 stepping. at this point, it would be pretty hard to not get a D0.
 
Yea it will be SLBEJ and I agree that you will almost be guaranteed to get one. Not many places still probably even stock C0s.
 
Back
Top