Private messages

EvoFire

n00b
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
38
I have a sneaking suspicion that my PM's haven't been hitting the inboxes of their destined recipents. Is there a limit on new accounts that I somehow missed?
 
There is a limit on new registrations that have not been confirmed, but everyone else would be the same without limitations. Shoot me a PM with the usernames and I'll check it out.
 
I sent you a PM, and I have an approved registration already. I hope it does go through.
 
I received your PM without problems.....some members just never check their PM box on a regular schedule. To make sure, I'll send each one a PM and see if I get a response. I'll PM you with the results.
 
Thank you very much for you help. You are one of the most responsive admins I've seen, especially to a newb.
 
Back
Top