Oct 10, 2007 #1 A ashrack Limp Gawd Joined Jan 15, 2006 Messages 145 I would like to set up my printer so that I would be able to print to it over internet. I have a Win2k server with DYNAMIC IP but am using a no-ip for the DNS resolution. How do I achieve this?
I would like to set up my printer so that I would be able to print to it over internet. I have a Win2k server with DYNAMIC IP but am using a no-ip for the DNS resolution. How do I achieve this?
Oct 10, 2007 #2 Y YeOldeStonecat [H]F Junkie Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 11,330 One method can be....Flip on terminal server on the host..and remote desktop to it.
Oct 10, 2007 #3 A ashrack Limp Gawd Joined Jan 15, 2006 Messages 145 I would prefer a method where I could just install a networked printer on the host computer and it would printer over the net to the printer
I would prefer a method where I could just install a networked printer on the host computer and it would printer over the net to the printer
Oct 10, 2007 #4 M moetop [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 8, 2004 Messages 1,471 Are you looking for internet printing ?