• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Printers w/CIS

KevC

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
6,365
Who has a printer and installed a Continuous Ink System on it? I've heard that it's not a good idea to leave the printer sitting there for more than a week. Is this true? I was told it's a good idea to print at least a few times a week. The main reason I want to invest in a CIS is to save money on ink. I really doubt I'll need to print several times a week. Especially since this will be a printer meant for photographs.

Thoughts?
 
If your not going to be printing more than a few times per week than a CIS will not be the cost saver you are looking for. CIS' do have to be used at least a couple of times per week...minimum. There are a ton of threads over on the videohelp.com forums.

If you want to save money on ink carts....go with www.inkgrabber.com . They sell generics, but I have been using the gernerics in my Epson for over 2 years now without a problems in function or performace with the prints.
 
Damn. Alright. Thanks..

Has anyone ever tried running a CIS less than several times a week?
 
Back
Top