Printer printing lines down my pictures (example inside)

WJC05

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
29
I have an Epson Workforce WF-7520 and Ive printed literally hundreds of photos with no problem, now every picture I print has little white lines down it. Ive done a nozzle check, cleaned the print head and aligned the print head. Ive also messed around with all different combinations of settings. I wanted to see if any of you could tell me what this might be.

Picture Here:



Any advice and help is greatly appreciated Im stuck.
 
The print head may be starting to go. Some printers do not allow you to change the print head.
 
The print head may be starting to go. Some printers do not allow you to change the print head.

Epson print heads are built into the carriage so it's definitely a problem when they get clogged. It's s hassle to clean so end up replacing the printer.
 
Back
Top