• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Printer paper size selection (Canon LBP60330)

Lamont

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
4,415
I have an issue with my printer not showing all the available paper sizes that are listed in my Control Panel under Print Server Properties. Below is the printer dialogue box from within any application:
print01.png


Then here are the available sizes in my Print Server Properties that I would like to have:
print02.png


I've Googled how to do this, but no luck at implementation.

No matter what I do (install Japanese drivers for example), the paper sizes are the same.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated greatly.
 
Back
Top