Prince of Persia question

Jason711

Supreme [H]ardness
im at the beginning of the game basically.. i cannot for the life of me get that damn dagger.. i know i have to jump back and forth up the walls.. the highest i have gotten is 3, and that was only once.. what am i doing wrong?

bah.. it only took me about 300 times to get it down..

this is one of the coooooolest games i have played in a long time... too much fun :D

Do it very slowy, dont constantly tap the jump button, i assume spacebar, but just slowly hit the button each time you hit the wall. Dont hit jump in the air hit it when you touch the wall. This should get you up the wall.

if ur really desperate, have someone send a savegame right after that.

no its better that he learns the timing now cause you have to use it later

got it guys.. thanks for the replies..

now im getting slaughtered by the princes former father and cast..

the fuckers are tough!! :mad:

The red guys you can jump over, slash and then stab to steal their sand.

The blue guys are rough, just block until you see an opening. The father's tough as well, run around like a pansy and blocking as well until you see an opening.

Originally posted by Rabid Bunny
The red guys you can jump over, slash and then stab to steal their sand.

The blue guys are rough, just block until you see an opening. The father's tough as well, run around like a pansy and blocking as well until you see an opening.

ill try that.. right now im too pissed to play.. hehe

the father is easy ..just keep jumping over him and slashing him from behind ..

when jumping up ..as soon as foot is on wall , hit the jump button again ...

when jumping down ..let foot kinda sink into wall before hitting jump button again

Originally posted by Jason711
ill try that.. right now im too pissed to play.. hehe

and here i thought i was the only one lol.... dude, i haven't played it in 2 freakin weeks coz im too pissed. i could get all the other enemies, but i can't land a single blow to the father.

threedee, you mean to use the wall to bounce then attack? i should try that :D, i was already thinking of buying the damn strategy guide :p

Wall attacks are the best way to get rid of the blue guys, since you can't jump over them (jump against wall, then hit your attack button, to knock the enemy over). The father took quite a while, just keep jumping over him and hitting, over and over and over :D

Originally posted by bleed
and here i thought i was the only one lol.... dude, i haven't played it in 2 freakin weeks coz im too pissed. i could get all the other enemies, but i can't land a single blow to the father.

threedee, you mean to use the wall to bounce then attack? i should try that :D, i was already thinking of buying the damn strategy guide :p

..sorry bout not seperating better ...with the father , you can safely just keep running up and over him and slash him in back ..he wont block you and cut yuh in mid air like the blue dudes will ...

the other part of my post was just explaining timings on zig zagging up or down walls

..havnt figured out how to do it yet, but towards end in one of vision sequences it shows the prince dude going hyper sonic like a pinball as he is fighting about 5 dudes and he puts them all down as he bounces off the enemy guys ..

To get the wall jumps down pat, what you need to do, is as SOON as you hear him make the "thud" sound when he touches the wall push the jump button.

LOL, well .......

download a "infinite health" trainer.. you'll have the option to keep it on or off.

yep.. found it... it was so pleasing to whip the living shit out of those assholes... :D

dont remember ..but beat it twice now ..first on easy ..then on hardest setting

Back