• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Prime95

PrometheuSBoxeR

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
288
I am just getting into overclocking, always been thinking about it, reading about it in some way shape or form. I am still not sure how to exactly OC yet, but I know having a 3800+ im going to want to test stability. Doing so is running 2 Dual Prime95's on Core0 and Core1. I can't figure out how to do this at the same time.
 
Back
Top