hi,
i'm considering selling my Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. Got it probably 3 years ago for christmas. It's served me well but now I need some money for a new computer setup.
Question is, I'm not sure how much a fair price would be ... any input? It's been GENTLY used, it is in great condition. I don't think I have the box any more, but I should still have the driver&application CDs.
note: please don't mistake this for a FS thread, its not. It's a question thread.
Thanks,
Tom Joyce
i'm considering selling my Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. Got it probably 3 years ago for christmas. It's served me well but now I need some money for a new computer setup.
Question is, I'm not sure how much a fair price would be ... any input? It's been GENTLY used, it is in great condition. I don't think I have the box any more, but I should still have the driver&application CDs.
note: please don't mistake this for a FS thread, its not. It's a question thread.
Thanks,
Tom Joyce