Pricing for a PCIE Radeon

Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
9
Hey, I was just wondering where I can get a good bargain for a PCIE 16x card at. Some of them seem to be very high, but I would prefer one that has high graphic processing power, and one that does not heat up like a toaster. =P
 
Shadow Zero said:
Hey, I was just wondering where I can get a good bargain for a PCIE 16x card at. Some of them seem to be very high, but I would prefer one that has high graphic processing power, and one that does heat up like a toaster. =P

I am going to pretend that you do not want a video card that heats up like a toaster.

We would like to know what kind of monitor you have and what resolution you would like to game at.
Also we would like to know what specific games you want to play and how much filtering and "eye candy" you want to be able to turn on.
Oh and what brand and wattage is your current power supply?

We like to use sites like Newegg.com, Zipzoomfly.com, Pricewatch.com and Froogle to find the dealz on new stuff.
Ebay and our very own For Sale or Trade forums is what we use to locate used stuff.
 
Back
Top