• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Prices are so cheap

bkershaw

n00b
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
50
I posted about 2 weeks ago about building a computer and if I should wait till new year. I keep seeing prices extremely low are they going to stay this low or go up or go even lower. I guess i am just getting antsy about building a machine, I don't want to miss out on deals if its going to save me money.
 
I see in your other post that you mentioned a close to 3k budget or less. I would wait for Sandy Bridge but thats just me.
 
Last edited:
I think they are low because sandy bridge will be out in 1-2 months.
 
A lot of things are EOL, production on them probably ended a while ago and it's just stockpiles to get rid of now.
 
so should i start building now? the 3k budget was including 2 27" monitors which I just bought them samsung P2770HD for only 270/ea thought that was a steal
 
I would wait. the only time I would build now is if your really on a 1000 or less budget but your budget is high
 
Back
Top